Tuesday 11 March 2014

family day

We celebrated Family Day with some friends last month.  That was the only long weekend we had during February and the cold winter did not prevent us from having fun.  There were snow tubing, skiing, skating, swimming  and rec room games involved.  Here is my layout...

  
I used patterned papers, journal cards, sticker elements and ephemeras from Papertrey, Simple Stories and Fancy Pants.  It is a bit busy for my liking but I could not let go of any of the photos I printed so I just tried to make it work.

We are out on spring break this week (or March break as we call it here, maybe because it does not really feel like spring yet! lol) basically doing the same things... skiing, swimming and snow tubing.  We could do these all winter!

Thanks for stopping by!

   

1 comment:

  1. I think I want to be part of your family! You are always having so much fun and your layout is just too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...