Friday 4 January 2013

Barter

In one of my previous posts, I blogged about the stack of craft books sitting in my closet. Carla of "My 1/2 Dozen Daily" left a comment and mentioned that one of my books was on her wishlist. I have always admired Carla's awesome sewing skills so I offered to send her the book in exchange for one of her handmade  creations. 

Here are the items I received from Carla.

Mug rug and iPhone case
I love this mug rug with my initial
Here's the back view
The case is a perfect fit for my iPhone
Carla was so sweet that she even asked me for my colour preference. I told her that I am partial to yellow, orange, and olive green and she came up with a terrific fabric combo. 

If you would like to place a custom order of a handmade item created especially for you in your favourite colours or patterns, please hop on over to Carla's blog.    


Thanks so much Carla for doing this barter with me!

Till next time!




4 comments:

  1. What fun!! I love crafty swapping :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Virna! I definitely got the better end of this deal though, you spoiled me like crazy!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! A win-win situation.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...