Thursday 3 January 2013

PWP challenge #16 - christmas countdown



After a long absence from participating on challenges, I am back to join Leigh Penner's Pages with Papertrey.  The challenge is to combine different elements for your title. For my title, I created my title using a mix of die cuts with letter stickers.

Here is my layout...  It is about the advent calendar we started this year as a way to countdown the days till Christmas.  My DD thoroughly enjoyed it so we will be doing this again next year.  (Last boxing day, I already bought a "more crafty" advent calendar which I will embellish for next year).



I used Papertrey's dies (star border, modern alphabet), Echo Park patterned paper (Holly Jolly Christmas collection) and October Afternoon alpha stickers.

Here is a close up of the journaling.

 Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous take on the challenge, Irma! I love the star borders with the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout Irma. The photos are really highlighted by the star paper and die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout. Love the colors, especially those stars.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...