Wednesday 30 January 2013

dynamic duo #37 challenge


I am back with a card I am made for Dynamic Duo’s challenge for this week.  This week’s colours are soft suede and crumb cake.  Lots of neutrals which I love. 



And here is what I came up with. 


Part of my goal for joining these challenges is to force me to use some of my unloved sets.  So for this card, I pulled out my Bitty Background Blocks (from Papertrey) and used it for this challenge.  I also used Papertrey’s Embroidered Blooms stamp, Beautiful Blooms die, Birthday Basics stamp and fine linen and kraft inks.

Here's a close up of the popped up flowers.


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I love your CAS card, Irma! And way to go to use some of that stuff we all have sitting around... makes me want to go pull out a few unloved things myself! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty colors! I really like the dimension you added to the flowers. Beautiful work, as always :).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...