Saturday 11 August 2012

a birthday party


We attended a couple of birthday parties last June.  Here is the first one held at the Urban Ecology Centre in Toronto.  It was a fun and educational experience as the kids learned more about the environment (and its creatures) in our leisurely stroll by the garden and trails, expertly guided by the Centre's hosts.



After the adventure hike, we went inside to meet a couple more of the animals.

And here is my layout for that day.  



I used DCVW cardstock, Simple Stories' Summer Fresh patterned paper (have I told you how much I love this collection?) and Cosmo Cricket's Tea for Two patterned paper. 

Here is a close up of my favourite photo of that day and the journaling.  She did that pose on her own without any coaching from Mommy :)



Enjoy your weekend!

Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. Super pretty, Irma! I had to laugh at your daughter's expression on her face when she's holding that lizard! Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, your little girl is just adorable! It looks like you had such a special time, and you've captured your memories perfectly! I love those papers too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Irma. I love the title on the right, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...