Wednesday 29 August 2012

More ATCs

I currently have a lot of sewing projects lined up but have lost the mojo to sew. I seem to be spending more time making ATCs than sewing. Anyway, here's a couple of recent ATCs that I made for a swap. 


Turtle ATC

Starbucks ATC
My sewing machine is gathering dust and is sitting neglected in the corner. I need to focus my attention back to sewing. Yes, I think it's time to buckle down and finally finish the pirate costume that I need to sew for a boy's 7th birthday. 

Till next time!


1 comment:

  1. Love the ATCs you have been doing, Virna. Have you ever dropped in on Debby at Nanny's Place? she is a huge inspiration and might be just what you need to get your Mojo inspired? She is on the sidebar of my Blogs I love to Read.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...