Wednesday 1 August 2012

june slice of life

Yesterday, I shared my highlights for the month of May in a layout I called Slice of Life.  I am back today to share my June layout. 


Have I told you how much I love Simple Stories' Summer Fresh collection?

Summer is a busy time for me so I try to keep my layouts simple.  And the patterned papers I got from Simple Stories fit the bill perfectly.  The fun elements I used for this layout are mostly stickers from that collection.  All I needed to do was plan out the layout and stick those babies in and DONE!  Easy peasy!  (Of course, I had to pull out a Papertrey product or two.  And this time, it is the Grunge Me stamp set and the block alpha dies). 

How fun is that hot air balloon?  Love!



Close up of the journalling.


Hope you are having a nice day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love this layout, Irma! Great colours and design! What a fabulous way to recap the month!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...