Friday 17 August 2012

sunshine and happiness 101

Her wish from yesterday came true!  After our lunch, Mr. Sun finally decided to show up.  So off to the zoo we went.

Her first stop was the splash pad.  It's been a while since we've been to this part of the zoo.  So imagine her thrill when she  was able to finally change into her swimsuit and soak up all that sun.

Here is the  layout I came up with. The colours of the patterned paper are already bold and busy so I kept the overall design fairly simple and the embellishment minimal.



I used Simple Stories Summer Fresh patterned paper and sticker titles.  Add a button and some twine from my stash and we are done!


Thanks for stopping by and have a good weekend everyone!

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love your arrangement of the photos and the banner at the bottom. Really sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...