Saturday 28 July 2012

father's day part 2

Hope you are all having a fabulous weekend.  I am here for another quick post. Here is part 2 of the layout I made of our father's day weekend last month.  This time, I am focusing more on the celebrant :)  

There were lots of things to do on Safari Niagara. This layout highlights two of my DH's favourites for that day, paddle boating and fishing.  Both were enjoyed with Frances so  that made it even more special.




I used DCVW cardstock, Echo Park's Playground collection and Papertrey's dies (love lives here, bells and boughs) and stamp (bells and boughs).  EP's Playground collection had some really cool patterned papers like the pennants above which I hand cut. The bows are a perfect touch to add some breaks across the page.

Here is a close up of the photos and journaling...





Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I love this layout, Irma! I love the colourful strip of patterned paper and the layered Love Lives Here diecut. I need to pull that one out and add it to a layout-- it looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...