So as a recipient of this honor, here's what we need to do:
1. Aimee is a horror movie junkie who also loves to read books about ghosts.
2. Aimee loves to give her friends and neighbors tomatoes and peppers grown from her own vegetable garden.
3. Bebsy was a make-up artist in the 90's until she moved to Canada.
4. Bebsy is deathly afraid of snakes (be it photos, replicas, toys, real ones) which means she never goes to zoos (poor kiddos!)
5. Irma recently took up a bartending course to learn how to mix cocktails as a hobby.
6. Irma has lived in 3 countries and 5 cities and has worked for the same company (her first employer) in the last 18 years.
7. Virna married her first boyfriend in Las Vegas (but not by an Elvis impersonator!)
8. Virna had short hair all her life and only started having longer hair when she was 21.
There sure are a lot of amazing blogs out there and here are 5 of them.
1. Cindy at Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard
2. Suki at The Owl Club
3. Leigh at To The Full
4. Carol at Crafty "Magra"
5. Ilda at I Love Doing All Things Crafty
Thank you again for all your sweet comments. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!