Monday 16 July 2012

Nature-Inspired Creations

An avid gardener used to own my Brampton home.  The English garden that she so skillfully and lovingly cultivated revealed different blooms for each season: from tulips in spring, roses in summer to mums in the fall.



The garden was my oasis as I often look to nature for ideas and inspiration in creating jewellery.  Flowers are often my favourite subjects because just like beads, they come in a variety of colours, shapes and sizes. 



Floral bracelet inspired by orchids




Choker inspired by buttercups

Whenever I need to re-charge, I only need to step outside to get the creative juices running again.  Albert Einstein puts it best when he said "Look deep into nature and you will understand everything better." 


1 comment:

  1. What great inspiration. Love those beautiful pieces of jewelry.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...